KECO GPR Finish System with Compact Shop Cart
KECO’s Finish Glue Pull Repair System carries all the tools, tabs, and modularity to work towards flat finish GPR repairs. The addition of the Finish System completes an L2E toolset and system, where the RoughOut Collision System stops.
Flat Finish Capability
The KECO Finish GPR System provides you with the tools required to achieve success with a flat finish repair.
- Finish Toolset - Giving technicians the ability to repair medium to small damage to a flat finish
- Medium to Small Damage - K-Beam Jr. and Mini Hail Slide Hamer provides quick metal movement in medium damage. Robo lifter and Precision Pulling Base correct small detail damage with precision and control. Modular Knockdown and Black Swan provide precise and controlled knockdown work
- Lighting - The KECO Shop Light improves technicians' capacity to identify damage on clear coat and various paint colors. This allows for precision and control when placing a tab and executing a pull
- Tab Selection - Includes Centipedes and SuperTabs as well as smaller Crease and Dead Center tabs for precise pulling on detail correction
- Storage & Organization - KECO's Compact GPR Cart, TabPrints organizer, along with the Z-Channel platform store glue gun, heat gun, thermometer, and glue to keep tools and tabs clean and organized in any shop