GPR Training - Prestons, NSW
- May require additional processing time. For more information Contact Us.
Our in-person training at our Prestons, NSW shop is a great way to connect to our experts during an intensive one day of hands-on GPR training! You will learn about Keco’s 6 C process, have the chance to try out and learn techniques with our tools, network with other technicians, and have your GPR questions answered! This is a great opportunity to be immersed in Keco GPR for all levels of experience!
1 Day Training at the Keco Prestons, NSW Shop Covering:
- Overview of the 6 C Process
- Learn How to Read a Light
- Discover new techniques with your GPR tools
- Find out what glue to use with certain temperatures
- Know the difference between tabs and when to use them