Kiwi Dent 'The Griffin' Slide Hammer
The Griffin Slide Hammer was designed by Shane Griffin of Kiwi Dent Tools Ltd with a technical input provided by a leading New Zealand engineering company.
Every aspect of this slide hammer has a purpose.
- The Swivel: Made from 41/40 high tensile steel is engineered not to break - Glexo proof!
- Threaded Washer: To prevent a stress point on threaded shaft.
- Designed to accommodate all glue tabs - eliminating the need for multiple tools and attachments.
- The Shaft: Heavier gauge steel for transferring maximum energy.
- The large dome back stop is designed to transfer full power back to the source.
- High tensile Bevell washers: Take away the 'snap factor' and help transfer maximum power back down the shaft to the source. Used in heavy machinery, they will never flatten out.
- Sliding Weight: Designed for maximum velocity - the weight does the work, not the technician - protecting shoulders and elbows.
- DESIGNED AND ENGINEERED TO LAST A LIFETIME - AN INVESTMENT!