Keco Level 2 Glue Pull Repair Portable Manager Kit - 230 V (AU)
The KECO Collision Manager Kit is the most comprehensive glue pull repair kit available to body shop technicians today. This kit includes both the Portable Shop Light and Keco Tool Bag making this an excellent option for those looking for a more mobile setup. It includes all of the tools required to complete advanced level 2 repairs requiring very minimal, if any, body filler to finish. This kit handles small to x-large damage with ease. Tools are easily stored in the bag and the included tab organizer will keep your tools clean and tidy.
- Level 2 Toolset - Ideal for technicians looking for the full spectrum of glue pull repair in the body shop and aim to use as little body filler as possible for finishing
- Medium to Large Damage - K-Beam® and K-Beam® Jr. provide the ability to make double-action pulls and the K-Bar performs leverage pulls that move tons of metal FAST
- Small to Medium Damage - Robo Lifter and Precision Pulling Base for fixing small and x-small damage with precision and control when combined with the Dead Center® finishing tabs
- Lighting - Portable Shop Light enhances technicians ability to see damage on clear coat and place tabs to make pulls with accuracy and control
- Storage & Organization - Tool bag and tab organizer provide a compact storage solution that is great for techs who want portability